The PADI Self Reliant Diver Course is all about learning to be more self sufficient for times when you may not have a buddy around to give you a hand.
- Open Water Advanced Certification
- Be over 14 years old
- Complete a medical form and have no previous medical history
- Diver Ages 15+
- Add a Enriched Air Course (Nitrox) Stay underwater longer, feel less tired
Enhance your diving and go deeper!
During the PADI Deep Dive course, we are going to dive to 40 metres. The course consists of 4 dives beyond 18 metres and covers planning our dives and then executing your plan. If you want to explore greater depths or maybe wreck diving is your thing, then this is the course for you.
We also now offer the option to do your Enriched Air Course (Nitrox). At a discounted price, you can improve your scuba diving experience with this course. Stay underwater longer, feel less tired and get more knowledge about scuba diving.
Do you want to expand your diving knowledge and go a little deeper? Maybe explore deeper wrecks or explore the beautiful Opera House dive site with us? On the Advanced course, you would have learnt things are a lot different at depth and you will find on the Deep Dive course that things might change even more at 40m.
Everything you need is included:
- PADI E-learning
- 2 shore dives
- 2 boat dives (Rottnest Island)
- Equipment rental, scuba tank, and air fills for the entire course (nitrox extra)