By booking a dive, course, trip, or event offered by Bucket List Diver, all students, divers, and passengers accept and acknowledge the following terms and conditions of sale:
- All sales are definitive. No refund will be offered.
- All medical, health, or wellness matters will be reported by the customer/s to the captain, instructor, or divemaster in advance with two weeks’ notice. Where unforeseeable medical, health or wellness matters arise on the day, the customer/s will report, prior to the planned activity commencing, and will report by phone if the matter relates to potentially transmissible medical conditions.
- Customers will follow local health directives and restrictions if they are made.
Boat and Course Policy and Conditions:
- Courses and other product can be rescheduled for free if requested 15 days prior to the course. Course or trip booking can only be re-scheduled only once.
- Courses and other activities can only be rescheduled up to 7 days prior to the course start date, a 30% rebooking fee (on the total amount paid) applies to re-schedule the date between D-15 and D-8. A Course or trip booking can only be re-scheduled once.
- All Dive Tours, Snorkel Tours and Courses can be reschedule in the last 7 days with a 75% rebooking fees.
- For all courses and dive trip, the PADI Dive Medical must be completed at the latest, two weeks before the original first day of the course. No refund will be possible for a failed medical, or failure to see a doctor in time, within 2 weeks of the beginning of the course.
- In the case of medical problem, a medical certificate is required to rebook the course for the customer with the medical condition. Cancellation and refund will be offered if the medical conditions stop the students from diving as long as the medical is provided 15 days before the beginning of the course.
- If the online course or medical has not been completed at the start of the course, we will not be able to complete practical training, the course will have to be fully rebooked minus the PADI certification cost.
- The student cannot take part in any water activity under the effect of alcohol or drugs.
- Be aware to allow 24 hours between your last dive and a flight.
- We can reschedule the course if we do not have our minimum numbers (2 for a course and 4 for a boat trip).
- For your safety, the captain can cancel or change the destination if the forecast or actual weather may put the boat or passengers in peril.
- Cray fishing and fishing is not permitted aboard Moonshine II.
- Please be present a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the departure time to check, set, and prepare your dive gear.
- The Captain reserves the right to leave without you if you are not present on time.
- You are liable for any damage caused by you or your equipment to the boat, the equipment, any passengers, and passenger’s equipment or belongings.
- Take proper care of the rental equipment. The replacement cost of lost or damaged equipment rented to you will be fully passed on to you, new for old.
- Certified divers are responsible for their own safety and must follow the Common Rules and Standard Safe Diving Practices.
- Evidence of certification/experience to safely participate in diving activities must be provided on the day. Failure by the customer to produce this may result in denial of participation without refund if suitable staffing resources are un-available to accommodate the customer’s needs. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide details of their certification/experience prior to booking, to avoid disappointment at the refusal of service on the day.
Travel Trip Policy:
- A deposit is not refundable.
- 100% Cancellation fee applies with 2 months or less notice.
Bucket List Diver will plan to adhere to the advertised itinerary but reserve the right to alter the proposed itinerary or cancel the trip in the event of extreme weather conditions or at the discretion of the Master of the Vessel. Bookings are accepted on the understanding that Bucket List Diver is not financially responsible for a delay in departure due to adverse weather. Trip cancellation insurance and travel is highly recommended. Consider evacuation insurance when travelling to remote locations.