The PADI Rescue Diver course is the most challenging and memorable course you will do after building confidence with the PADI Advanced Open Water.
- Open Water Diver (PADI or any other agency)
- 15 years old
- Complete a medical form
- Access to your own car (we can organize car sharing if requested)
- One Person
- Two People
- Book with Mates
Advance your scuba diving skills
The advanced scuba diving course is a full-on 2-day course in a small group of 3 to 4 students. It is composed of 5 dives. With the PADI Advanced Open Water course, students are going to cover 5 adventure dives with a theme for each one. Among those dives, we will have to do a Deep Dive and Navigation Dive. You will discuss the other dives options with your instructor. On the second day, we enjoy two dives at Rottnest Island with our private charter Moonshine II.
We also now offer the option to do your Enriched Air Course (Nitrox). At a discounted price, you can improve your scuba diving experience with this course. Stay underwater longer, feel less tired and get more knowledge about scuba diving.
Thanks to the PADI Advanced Open Water course, you will gain new skills:
- Navigate with and without a compass
- Dive to 30 metres with an equally qualified buddy
- Explore the underwater world at night
This higher-level course is not only about getting deeper. Our objective is to give you more confidence in your own skills so you can do new activities underwater. Among them, you could dive in the drift current of Komodo Island or explore the dive wreck in Western Australia.
Everything you need is included:
- Digital pack, with classroom correction
- Equipment rental, scuba tank and air fills for the entire course
- 3 shore dives and 2 dives at Rottnest Island
- Certification fees are included
- No equipment sale will be push or forced on you; we will only offer a recommendation if you ask during the course