- Online Theory and booking without extra cost
- Equipment rental, scuba tanks and tank fills for the entire course
- Pool session and pool fee are included in the price
- 4 shores dives
- Certification fee is included
- No equipment sale will be push or force on you, we will only offer recommendations if you ask during the course
- $20 p.p. Discount for booking 2 students
Are you wanting to discover the underwater world then the NASE Open Water Course is made for you! Our courses are conducted over 2 days in a small group of 2 to 4 students where you will discover the wonder of the silent world in Fremantle and Perth. With the Open Water Course, you will do the first step into the world of Scuba Diving. At the end of the course you will be able to :
- Dive independently with a buddy
- Go no deeper than 18m
- Respond to any accident happening during a dive
- Control your buoyancy to optimize your experience
First, you will have to complete an Online Course on your own time. This course will teach you the theory and show you the skill that you will have to complete. By doing the course online and at the comfort of your own home can save you time, allow you to repeat lessons that you misunderstand and more important remove all rush that you could feel in doing the theory on a tight schedule.
2 Day Open Water Course Schedule 4 shore divesOn the first day of the course you will meet your instructor at the pool where we will practice the elementary skills in diving. At the end of the session, we will head for our first shore dive. The second day will be dedicated to diving. We will do 2 shore dives in the morning and move to another site for another afternoon dive. At the end of the day, you'll be certified NASE Open Water Scuba Diver. We consider those dives very important as it is likely you will dive them by yourself when you will be certified.
NASE Open Water Course